Hayley Allardyce, a criminal law associate at Campbell Gunn Seib Jones, boasts extensive experience in practicing criminal law and representing individuals in protection order matters, as well as matters through MPI and LSAB. She represents clients in Winnipeg and Brandon and has appeared in all levels of court in Manitoba, as well as the Court of Justice and Superior Court of Justice in Ontario. She has also acted as a guest lecturer on criminal law, and has served as a board member of the Elizabeth Fry Society of Manitoba.
- Campbell Gunn Seib Jones, Associate, 2020–Present (formerly Campbell Gunn Inness Seib Jones)
- Campbell Gunn Seib Jones, Articling Student, 2019–2020 (formerly Campbell Gunn Inness Seib Jones)
EDUCATION & BAR ADMISSION
Juris Doctor, University of Manitoba, 2020
Bachelor of Arts (Criminal Justice), University of Winnipeg, 2016
Memberships & Associations
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Criminal Defense Lawyers Association of Manitoba
- Elizabeth Fry Society of Manitoba, Board of Directors
- Appeared as a guest lecturer in criminal law classes at Robson Hall Faculty of Law, University of Manitoba.
- Practices primarily in the area of criminal law, while also representing people on Protection Order matters, as well as matters through MPI (Manitoba Public Insurance) and the LSAB (License Suspension Appeal Board).
- Practices primarily in Winnipeg and Brandon, while also attending to circuit courts around those areas.
- Has appeared in all levels of court in Manitoba: Provincial Court of Manitoba, Court of King’s Bench of Manitoba, as well as the Court of Appeal.
- Has also appeared in the Court of Justice and Superior Court of Justice in Ontario.
- Received highest standing in the faculty of Criminal Justice.
- Program volunteer and/or board member at the Elizabeth Fry Society of Manitoba, 2014 – 2021.