B.A. (Hons.), J.D.
(Tuesdays and Thursdays only)
Kevin Warkentin is a seasoned criminal law associate at Campbell Gunn Seib Jones with diverse experience in the legal sector. He has been a valued member of the team since 2021 and is a member of the Law Society of Ontario, Criminal Lawyers’ Association (Ontario), and Kenora District Law Association, and serves as a Board Member for Lake of the Woods Employment Action Project. With his dedication to his clients and commitment to excellence in the practice of law, Kevin is able to provide valuable insight and advice, ensuring that his clients receive the best possible support in their case.
- Associate, Campbell Gunn Seib Jones, 2021–present (formerly Campbell Gunn Inness Seib Jones)
- Staff Lawyer – Duty Counsel, Legal Aid Ontario, 2018–2021
- Staff Lawyer, Northwest Community Legal Clinic, 2015–2018
- Lawyer Candidate, Pro Bono Ontario, 2015
EDUCATION & BAR ADMISSION
Juris Doctor, Osgoode Hall Law School, 2014
Bachelor of Arts (Hons.), University of Winnipeg, 2003
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of Ontario
- Criminal Lawyers’ Association (Ontario)
- Kenora District Law Association
- Board Member, Lake of the Woods Employment Action Project