Kristen Jones is an accomplished criminal lawyer with extensive experience handling complex cases as a partner at Campbell Gunn Seib Jones. Her wealth of knowledge and involvement in the legal community makes her a valuable asset in helping clients overcome legal challenges and navigate legal proceedings with ease in even the most difficult cases. Kristen has appeared in all levels of Court including the Supreme Court of Canada and maintains a regular practice throughout Manitoba and Northwestern Ontario.
- Partner, Campbell Gunn Seib Jones, 2023–Present (formerly Campbell Gunn Inness Seib Jones)
- Associate, Campbell Gunn Inness, 2013–2023 (formerly Campbell Gunn Inness Seib Jones)
- Articling Student, Riel Community Law Center, 2012–2013
EDUCATION & BAR ADMISSION
Called to the Bar in Ontario, 2019
Called to the Manitoba Bar, 2013
Juris Doctor University of Manitoba, 2012
Bachelor of Arts University of Winnipeg, 2007
Memberships & Associations
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Manitoba Criminal Defence Lawyers Association
- Kenora District Lawyers Association
- Law Society of Manitoba
- Law Society of Ontario
- Presenter for continuing professional development programming for the Law Society of Manitoba and Northern Bar Association.
- Learning Group Facilitator, Robson Hall Faculty of Law Advocacy course.
- Guest lecturer, Robson Hall Faculty of Law.
- Past board president of the Elizabeth Fry Society of Manitoba.